You can also access all podcasts on the voicEd Radio.
Live shows are on Wednesday Nights at 8:00 pm EST:
Cycle 1: October 11-November 1, 2017
Cycle 2: January 17-February 7
Cycle 3: April 4-April 25
Cycle 1 (October-November 2017)
November 1st-Episode 4: The Mini-lesson
October 25th-Episode 3: The Math Congress
October 18th-Episode 2: Questioning and Conferring
October 11th-Episode 1: The Meaning of Context
How do I access the podcasts?
- October 11
- October 18
- October 25
- November 1
Access the show here (VoicEd Radio is 24/7 – don’t wait for Wednesday night to try it for the first time):
- Go to VoicEd.ca and click on the “Listen Live” link.
- The conversation will begin at 8:00 p.m.
It’s not working? Try restarting your device.
Please participate in the conversation:
- Follow @TheMathPod on Twitter and the conversation at #TheMathPod either with your account, or through the search feature (no account required).
- If you have an account, tweet questions to @TheMathPod. We will be able to ask some of these questions on air.
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, use the Contact Page to submit questions. Please be sure to tell us where you are located.