You can also access all podcasts on the voicEd Radio.
Cycle 3 (April 4-April 25)
Cycle 2 (January-February 2018)
Cycle 1 (October-November 2017)
How do I access the podcasts?
Join us as Dr. Cathy Fosnot shares her expertise, in conversation with Stephen Hurley, on VoicEd Radio. We welcome all educators, parents, and anyone interested in how we teach math to our children.
Access the show here (VoicEd Radio is 24/7 – don’t wait for Wednesday night to try it for the first time):
- Go to VoicEd.ca and click on the “Listen Live” link.
- The conversation will begin at 8:00 p.m.
It’s not working? Try restarting your device.
Please participate in the conversation:
- Follow @TheMathPod on Twitter and the conversation at #TheMathPod either with your account, or through the search feature (no account required).
- If you have an account, tweet questions to @TheMathPod. We will be able to ask some of these questions on air.
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, use the Contact Page to submit questions. Please be sure to tell us where you are located.